What web development platform do you use?
We exclusively use Webflow to develop our sites and it's great, promise, we guarantee you'll love it. There are virtually no design constraints, it comes with a CMS so adding anything from blog posts to FAQs, managing teams and just making edits to 'static' pages are as easy as clicking, typing and publishing. We'll teach you how to update content, and when it comes to Webflow there's nothing to maintain, there are no updates, no plugins and nothing breaks when a new version comes out (cough, cough Wordpress). We're gonna list just some of the features you'll love and you can check out some of our latest Webflow projects.
- It has a built-in Content Management System and an Ecommerce platform.
- It allows us to add sleek interactions and animations to your site.
- Your site will be powered by Amazon Web Services and Fastly with data centres across the globe, zero maintenance, 99.9% uptime guaranteed, super fast CDN and scaling.
- It offers great security, no need to worry about being hacked.
- Built-in SEO tools, no more plugins.
- Great integration with a slew of partners like Zapier etc. and custom code if required.
- Exportable code if you want to host a static site somewhere else.
This is just the tip of the iceberg, you can get a better idea on the Webflow features page. If you're thinking of going to Wordpress route, or possibly moving away from Wordpress but you're on the fence, why not check out this page.